Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Governor Rick Perry is Askeered of Animals

Oh My God! It's Coming right for me!!!!!

Our esteemed governor evidently hunts in the city limits with a laser sighted .380

I'd be in jail if I did this. But it's Ok if the governor does it.

Never mind that this story smells of bullshit. A coyote isn't going to attack a group men and a dog.

But then, if he said he shot it for the thrill of killing a wild and relatively helpless animal, the story wouldn't sound so sexy.

I'm still one up on him. In may last walk in the woods, my dog caught a wild boar and dragged back to me by it's head. They sure can squeal. I didn't have a gun on me so I couldn't shoot it and brag about how askeered I am of wild animals. So I told my dog to let it go, and the boar ran off back into the woods.

Good thing Perry wasn't with me. I'd be askeered he'd shoot my dog.

Texas gov. shoots, kills 'wily' coyote during jog

On this particular morning, Perry said, he was jogging without his security detail shortly after sunrise.

"I'm enjoying the run when something catches my eye and it's this coyote. I know he knows I'm there. He never looks at me, he is laser-locked on that dog," Perry said.

"I holler and the coyote stopped. I holler again. By this time I had taken my weapon out and charged it. It is now staring dead at me. Either me or the dog are in imminent danger. I did the appropriate thing and sent it to where coyotes go," he said.

7 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

Sometimes the bullsh#t is so thick it knocks me to the floor.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Weaseldog said...

It's a crime to carry a gun where people can see it, when you have a conceal and carry permit.

I'm not sure where he hides a .380 with a laser sight, while he's jogging. I probably don't want to know.

It's also a crime to hunt wild game with a laser sighted pistol.

No mention was made if he had a hunting permit. There could be another crime committed there.

Then there's the fact that he was hunting in the city limits of Austin, on public property without a special permit. Still another crime.

So there's four crimes, right there that he committed. Why isn't he in jail?

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the biggest load of crap I've ever read. Bloodthirsty bastard.

 
At 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[Oakland Police gun down Bambi]. I guess they were scared too.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Weaseldog said...

Too scared to shoot straight obviously.

Or did they screw up the shots on purpose, so they could watch it die slow?

I'm getting sick of my fellow man.

I did notice in the videos that Oakland cops are as rotund as Dallas cops. In the olden days, didn't they have physical fitness standards?

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you imagine being a cop in Oakland having to deal with those scumbags night after night? No wonder they're so psychotic.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Weaseldog said...

No doubt...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home