Monday, January 08, 2007

Boy Mauled By Tigger On Family Outing

I'm having trouble buying this story as its sold.

In the morning news, the kid was interviewed and claimed he was taking so many pain killers that he was too numb to feel anything.

I know from experience that if that boy had been clocked hard enough to need pain killers afterwards, he wouldn't have been standing straight and tall right after he was hit.

Disney however, needs to protect its image. Everyone will see soemthing different in this footage. I see grifters taking advantage.

6 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We aren't getting the whole story here. What did that creepy kid do to Tigger? They just want to sue somebody it sounds like to me. I want to hear from Tigger before I pass judgement, but if I was on that jury I wouldn't give ckf (creepy kid's family) one thin dime.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Weaseldog said...

Looks like that kid has grabbed a hold of something. When Tigger turns, the kid gets pulled in, as if he's grabbing the custume or 'something'.

 
At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you'll notice Tigger's body language she, yes, I suspect it is a she in the costume, but no matter, pins the left arm and slaps the ck upside the face. Clearly a response to something.

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Weaseldog said...

Bra Strap?

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger FlyingMonkeyWarrior said...

yep. the kid grabbed the costume from behind, but, Tiger should not have hit him, even in jest and lightly. The tourist wankers will spin any thing in to a law suit against WDW, Marriott, whoever, any time they can. Sometimes WDW deserves it, but most of the time it is explotation by the public.
Tigers seeming aggressive behavior will ensure a settlement out of court, most possibly.
Tiger got the boot.

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Mike said...

I think Tigger could've whaled on the kid a lot harder than he/she did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home