Friday, March 16, 2007

Local News

This fatal shooting occurred a few houses down the street from where I live.

My street was blocked off when I got home.

My wife asked an officer what was up, "Is there anything to worry about?" He replied, "No Ma'am, just a man walking around with a gun."

My wife said he was parked in front of our house a for a time, and when she went out with the dogs to take down his license number, he drove off.

The story we first heard, was that he was a hispanic high on drugs, wandering the neighborhood. I think that rumour said a bit about the neighbor who made it up...

2 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A guy a few blocks over from my house shot an intruder dead about 5 pm a few months ago. I don't know how he got the drop on him, but I bet he's glad he was packing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home