Thursday, April 24, 2008

No Public Hearing on I35 Bridge Collapse

Looks like the powers that be, don't want the public to know what goes on in the hearing on the I35 bridge collapse.

In the video, it is pointed out that such things lead to conspiracy theories.

And why would that be the case I wonder? What is it that they feel they must hide? It seems safe to assume that closed hearings might prevent the exposure of parties that are criminally negligent.

And worse, I don't see how this can be blamed on a lackey, like the Gitmo Torture Tribunals where the grunts took the fall for the decisions made by the President's staff.

The decision to let the bridge fall into a state of disrepair was made at the highest levels. The top brass is responsible for the deaths caused by the collapse. With no flunkies to scapegoat, they have no choice but to hide the evidence to keep each other out of leg irons.

Is this a conspiracy theory? Sure it is.
Can it be disproved? It sure can.
All they have to do is open the hearings.

In the meantime, I think it's safe to assume that they are hiding something, because they have something to hide.

3 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger jmsjoin said...

It's funny but I just mentioned this again as a part of my post. i am sick of hearing Bush cares and then nothing. I wrote 6 months ago that Minnesota was trying to come up with the funds themselves because as usual Bush is failing them so he can conduct his forever wars!

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Those people" don't give a rat's patootie about the American people. They prove it an hundred different ways every day. That's actually fair though, because I actually hate every last one of them.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger enigma4ever said...

I too have been watching this .....and am disgusted and share your thoughts....

( we will never ever have the truth...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home