Tuesday, April 28, 2009

McCain Continues To Protect Osama Bin Laden

Remember back on the campaign trail when McCain told us that he knew exactly how to catch Osama Bin Laden? I know it seems like a long time ago, when he made that promise. Most Americans have probably forgotten it.

But Osama Bin Laden is supposedly still at large. McCain has the secret to catching him, but continues to obstruct justice, while aiding and abetting terrorism.

McCain when will you come clean and tell the appropriate authorities that secrets that are keeping Osama Bin Laden safe.

Now it could be that you're mad at America for not electing you President. And out of revenge, you're protecting the terrorists so that they can attack again.

Please McCain, stop protecting Osama Bin Laden. Give him up. Don't be a terrorist and an enemy combatant. Be a patriot. Don't let the price of your arrogance, come in the form of a mushroom cloud.

6 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Weaseldog,

Stupidity and criminality continue to rule the roost here in freedumb's land. Myself too, I put my tehmaters out to get slaughtered. I kept the g'ma suzy's back tho, I'm not totally whacked. Meantime I'll go buy some starts on friday as replacements.

Best

edgar

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Weaseldog said...

I'm mostly done with my planting. I have a lot of weeding to do, but even that is down to a manageable chore.

 
At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This week zukes & maters (again)

[McInsane pics]

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Weaseldog said...

I don't have permission to view that blog Edgar.

 
At 8:21 AM, Anonymous edgar said...

Oops! I'll open it up. Give me about five minutes.

 
At 8:23 AM, Anonymous edgar said...

try it now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home