Friday, July 16, 2010

BP's Oil Gusher Capped?

God let's hope so!

It is a travesty that it took 90 days to fix this. BP wasn't prepared for the disaster though they pretended they were. And as they worked on the problem, I never got the sense that their spokesmen ever portrayed a sense of urgency.

Sadly, the damage done so far isn't over. The oil already released will take time to be consumed by bacteria, which will continue to suck life giving oxygen out of the water at every depth.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I don;t have any trust in BP or that they've actually stopped the oil geyser. I'll need time and further evidence before I come to believe.

But so far, things look good. Let's hope they last.

1 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Kitty said...

I said a prayer for the environment...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home