Thursday, May 12, 2011

We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.

It looks like Google programming standards are slipping.

When commenting, without logging in first, blogger would save your work, log you in, then post your comment.

Now because of a crappy programming and lazy QA, blogger just throws the comments away.

When this first happened to me, I thought they'd fix it soon. But now it's gone on for weeks.

I assume they are having meetings every day, while they decide what to do about it.

4 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Ranch Chimp said...

Good Evening WMD/ Jack .. damn the weather has been great today, eh? But I have gotten alot of that over the last few month's as far as not being able to process my comment's/ request's etc ... I have just recently found out that I have to log in first to even leave a comment before I write it, or else I will likely lose it. The last two dayz I havent even been able to access my blog and sign in or on anyone else's for that matter, it told me blogger was down and wouldnt even show my last posting ... I reckon it's all cleared up now. I'm lost Dude on this computer crap ... this was my first computer I even owned, and bought it 3 year's ago for that matter.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Cirze said...

Just keep sending that coding work to the lowest bidder, genius!

You get what you pay for.

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gave up on blogger a long time ago. Like all software these days it gets worse with every update.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Bukko Boomeranger said...

I've been doing that with any comment longer than a few sentences long before the latest problem, because too much got eaten. It's the nature of computers, I tell myself stoically. Sooner or later, TPTB will shut down the Internet and we'll have bigger things to worry about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home