Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pakastani Troops Ordered To Fire On US Troops

In this 'Noble War', things are getting hot. As the following AP article reports, Pakistani Soldiers have been order to fire on US Troops if they cross the border.



And General Dan McNeill, commander of the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan says there aren't enough troops in Afghanistan to win against the Taliban.

McNeill: Each army has a formula as to how to determine what you need in the way of security forces for a counter insurgency. If you use the US doctrine, which is based on population and land mass, the figure for Afghanistan comes out well over 400,000 troops.

SPIEGEL: And how many do you have in total?

McNeill: The Afghans say that they have 22,000 on the rolls of their army and 42,000 police. NATO has about 39,000 troops here, so that totals a good 100,000. To aim for 400,000 is maybe a bit of a stretch but it should be within the ability of the NATO states to send out some more battalions, some more helicopters and resources which would allow the Alliance to cover more battle


Clearly it's time to bring back the draft, if our war lovers want to keep these wars going. And of course to expand the wars, we have to bring back the draft. Even John McCain agrees.

So get ready Republicans in the 101st Keyboard Brigade. You're going to the Middle East to fight for Halliburton.



1 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger jmsjoin said...

Wease
You mean the order to shoot to kill Americans? I can't keep track of what I do anymore. I posted on that 2 days ago I guess but I didn't5 have the video. In relation to what I said earlier I am likely to do that story once I gather things so I will use the video if I do so thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home