Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Is It Time For Karl To Ban Himself?

He's gone tinfoil on us, in his recent post, DAMNIT, STOP THE LOOTING NOW!
ALL OF THESE AGENCIES HAVE INSTEAD TURNED A BLIND EYE AND IN FACT IN SOME CASES (OTS IN PARTICULAR) THEY HAVE ACTIVELY CONSPIRED WITH THE BANKSTERS THEMSELVES!


And Karl has a policy against posting conspiracy theory crap.

Remember, people never get together and plan crimes. That never happens in Karl's world. Al Capone acted alone. Bonnie and Clyde never met each other. Nixon never had friends or accomplices, not even that Ben Stein guy. Bush and Cheney hardly knew each other and never talked. Well that might be true.

Watch out Karl! You might have to ban yourself!

5 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

KD is a strange bird. I have "the enemy of my enemy" thing going with him but I definitely wouldn't want him in any position of authority as unstable as he is.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Weaseldog said...

I think something has to be Karl's idea before it becomes legitimate.

You can back up an idea with facts and if he doesn't like it, it's Tinfoil.

He just made another TinFoil Conspiracy post about the Republican Party betraying our country. It's the kind of post you or I would've been banned for making, but it's alright for him to do it.

Karl comes across at times like a drunkard peeing high in the wind.

I expect in a year or two, he'll discover that we really are taking Argentina's path, and write about it as if it was his brand new idea.

I agree, he lack hubris. I wouldn't trust him. He doesn't listen to ideas that aren't his.

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He just made another TinFoil Conspiracy post about the Republican Party betraying our country...

I think he has a motto that unless you go down to crapitol hill and protest, or join his fed up thing, or something like that you have no earthly right to complain about anything political. The man ain't right in the head. Seriously psychotic, seriously.

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Bukko Boomeranger said...

I went to Capitol Hill to protest in a big anti-war march on Sept. 25, 2006, not long before I buggered off. Flew all the way from California. It was when I was saying "sayonara" to my folks, who live in suburban Maryland. Plus we went to lots of smaller protests in San Francisco. What did it get? Feck-all, that's what.

The fact that Denninger would think that protests would matter squat to the fascist maggots of both parties is another clue to how clueless he is. Bribery and violence, that's the only way to get your message across in America these days.

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't advocate violence against the maggots, but I am willing to look the other way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home