Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Lip Service War Supporter

Chorus:
I'm a lip service war supporter.
And I want you to die for my beliefs.
Cause this goin off to fight in wars, is not for my kind.
You're better off if I'm partyin and drinking wine.

You saw me the other night at the waterin hole.
I was shootin off my mouth and feeling stoked
Then a recruiter said son, sign here and you'll get a gun.
Well I turned tail and found myself on the run.

Well I'm sittin home and watchin a little TV.
Some boys were gettin blowed up in a humvee.
Then rang the bell, it was a recruiter givin his speil.
I slammed the door and told him to go to hell.

I heard some people are getting a little upset.
At all the killin and maiming and wasted deaths.
Well I want you to know, you're dyin for a noble cause.
So don't let no questions ever give you pause.

Go down today and sign it all away.
You could be in Baghdad in a hundred days.
The day after that, you can come home in a body bag.
And we'll drape your coffin in an American Flag.

I'm hopin I can date Jenna Bush.
That way I'll be safe sittin on my tush.
Cause whoever Bush calls son, is sure to get deferment number one.
otherwise if the draft comes, I'll hafta be on the run.

Sometime now this song will have to end.
Cause the hunderd and first keyboarders hafta win.
So it's a few tequila shots, smoke some dope and then begin.
And give them liberal bloggers a little spin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home