Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Bush Wants A Do-Over

“Ooops, we screwed up. Can we start over? I want to be the battleship this time” – Probable Bush Quote

Woohoo!

After pissing away, what? Almost two years, a couple of trillion dollars, the lives of over 2,000 Americans, and seeing many thousands more wounded, crippled and maimed, Bush now has a plan for rebuilding Iraq?

I thought pissing away American lives was his plan? Now he has a new one?

Let me guess, this new plan will see $4 trillion dollars pissed in our faces and 10,000 American dead? Will this plan be the same as the old plan, you know, the one that sounds exactly like this one, but was implemented in 2003 and led to this failure?

Bush, worst president ever. Likely the worst president we’ll ever have. Complete utter failure.

But Republicans like him, because he fails over and over and over, killing Americans, wasting trillions of dollars, and still he doesn’t give up. And he’s ready to fail again. He’s clearly not ready to quit failing. Republicans clearly love people who fail dramatically and get people killed while doing it. Republicans clearly love the waste. Republicans clearly love people incompetent fools who are losers.

And the Democrats are preaching the same mantra! We’re failing! Stay the course! Keep failing! We can’t stop failing now! Don’t change a thing! Fail harder!

Failures, every frigging one. The White House, and it’s cheerleaders of death, destruction and waste.

Stay tuned, more failures to come as we stay the course to failure.

2 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Blogger scott said...

hey there weaseldog
it's an irony that JHK has hundreds of comments on his blog every week and you would be lucky to get forteen. and yet if it wasn't for the comments, (largely due to you and kd, and some of the newcomers, like mews and don in maine) I would have stopped reading jhk's blog ages ago.
he says too many things in ways that are almost, well, I don't know how to put it. but I'm sure you know what I mean.
you, on the other hand are a joy to read, putting things down in a language that can't be misunderstood, (mike's and db's abilities to misunderstand, notwithstanding), and that's of course the sort of thing that got me hooked on the clusterfuck blog in the first place.
back to topic.
how come you have to say this in the first place, and how come you're the only one saying it.
I am continually surprised and saddened, by the apparent ability of the world to just keep getting more and more twisted, evil and insane, every day.
you do a good job here weaseldog, and I am going to make your blog a higher priority on my reading list.
after catching up with your last few posts, I was cursing letting it slide.
Just to say it again, this was a fine post and you should be getting more readers.
I'll do a post on my blog pointing to it, but I don't get many visitors to my blog interested in hard hitting analysis. ( I don't get many to my blog in sheer numbers either, almost none, but anyway)
well done man
love scott

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Weaseldog said...

Thanks Scott. I apreciate the words of support.

This is the second incarnation of this blog. The first one I kept up with for a few months and got no comments. I finally deleted it, thinking no one read it.

Then the emails came, asking what happened to it. I hadn't realized I had any readers until then.

Posting comments on any blog, makes an affirmation to the writer, that their words are being read. It's the only way we know that anyone is out there.

Thank you to everyone who has commented, for letting me know that this blog does have readers. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be making any effort to keep this up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home