Monday, September 10, 2007

Republican General Petraeus

I've listened to as much of his speech as I can. Lag is bad on some of the video streams. So I've missed portions of his reports.

His points are as I understand them.

1. Good and bad stuff has happened.
2. Progress is impossible to measure.
3. No one could have predicted that things would be as they are today.
4. It is impossible to tell how things will turn out.
5. We should continue to do what we are doing.
6. In six months, I will come back and give you this same report.

3 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see the MSM spin where they say violence was down in Baghdad last week, saying we're making progress? Ha! The local militia called for a cessation in the violence in order to regroup! The US media, gubbermint, and increasingly the military are a joke. Just give the MIC maggots the money so we can go home.

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger Weaseldog said...

Once the ethnic cleansing is complete, violence should be way down. Then the Iraqis can focus their energies on fighting American troops.

This is just the calm before the storm.

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am concerned that we're never gonna leave. I swear they must have an indoctrination video - propaganda piece they show fresh meat congreffs critters that washes their brains for them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home