Monday, May 12, 2008

Bill O'Reilly - Off The Air

h/t Crooks And Liars.

I've listened to his show, and his barely suppressed rage. This is exactly how I pictured him to be. Is it any surprise that he was successfully sued for sexual harassment?

Update: This got pulled. It was a video of Bill O'Rielly in his natural habitat. He was throwing a tantrum and screaming obscenities at the crew. If you ever listen to him on his show, you can tell that he is suppressing his tantrums and hissy fits. I can only imagine the rages he must go into when a caller points out his BS.

Warning! Foul Language!
Ok, Video Can Be Found Here

Old Deleted YouTube...

2 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger jmsjoin said...

The ass hole will probably be commended and is. I don't understand but as with Bush and his mis-Administration, they can do no wrong while the left can do no right. he'd be gone if he was a Democrat and he should be regardless. I bet Hannity and the rest of the scum love it! All those SOB's should be gone!

 
At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a potty mouth. If I was his chef I would spit in his food.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home