Bush Gave Up Golf
Most of you have already heard that because the game of golf is disrespectful of the troops, Bush had to give it up.
I know it sounds stupid. It is a stupid reason. After all, he still rides his bicycle, takes vacations and laughs when he talks about dead marines. Aren't these things also disrespectful?
Let's clear the bullshit.
When Bush plays golf...,
1. The whole golf course must be shut down.
2. Anyone on the course, including wealthy CEOs have to be searched.
3. Employees and customers have to be removed from the course if their background checks don't turn out well.
4. This is disruptive for the business, and can ultimately cost them customers and money.
5. This is expensive for the taxpayers.
6. It would be easier for a sniper to assassinate Bush on a golf course, than most other places.
#6 is likely the real reason Bush doesn't play golf. He'd be in one small area too long. People would know he is there. And it would take a Green Zone kind of presence to watch the perimeter, and everyone coming and going.
So Bush, don't BS about troops. We know that it pleases you that they are dying for your legacy. You don't care about their feelings.