Friday, January 20, 2006

This Just In, 'Osama Bin Laden Is Still Dead'

The controversy over the new Osama Bin Laden audio is getting a lot of attention.

You can find the full text of it here.

The only thing I have to add is that in my little corner of the universe, I don’t know anyone, in either party that believes the tape is real. My friends that are Republicans, Democrats, Independents and folks I’m only acquainted with all seem to agree that OBL has been dead for some time.

And most agree that George Bush has known for certain that he is dead. And that he’s known all along.

Osama Bin Laden has a long history of making video taped messages for his followers. And suddenly, for no apparent reason, he no longer does this. Well there’s one good reason, he’s dead.

Now all Osama Bin Laden needs to do to disprove me, is make a video. I don’t think that’ll ever happen.

So Booga! Booga! Boo! Right back at you George Bush! Did I scare you?

3 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger Weaseldog said...

And yet, here your are.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Weaseldog said...

I checked out your blog.

Evidently, you give this award out a lot.

Declaring lot's of blogs to be the worst blog ever, dilutes your intent, doncha' think?

I feel kind of bummed that you probably didn't actually mean it after all.

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Osama is to Bush what Goldstein is to Big Brother is the novel 1984.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home