It's Time To Put Impeachment On The Table
The honeymoon is over. Obama was a traitor as a Senator, and he continues to betray our nation as President.
1. He violated the 4th Amendment in voting for the Telecom Immunity Bill.
2. He supported George Bush's unconstitutional and illegal policies through his voting record, while lying about this in public.
3. He voted for more war spending for the illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Wars that have never been formally declared by Congress.
1. He has promoted the illegal and unconstitutional policies enacted under George Bush.
2. He has expanded the illegal wars.
3. He has fought to retain the power to have POWs tortured, and held without trial, tribunal or international oversight as required by the Geneva Convention. A treaty with the binding force law under the US Constitution.
4. He has fought to retain the right to make people disappear without cause. A practice that is common nations that practice tyranny.
5. He has retained the powers to practice warrantless wiretapping, to read emails and search people's homes without notice. He has continued to allow phone companies to record calls and emails, and to do with those records what they please without restriction, and with immunity from prosecution should they decide to use those records for further criminal acts.
6. He has continued the banker bailouts originally spearheaded by Bush and the Republican Party. Though TARP has expired, the bailouts continue through a Ponzi like scheme of loaning the banks money at near zero interest, then borrowing these funds back from the banks at a high interest rate. This policy is doing great harm to the nation's economy and is destructive to our National Security.
7. He has appointed felonious criminals to positions of high office. His economic team has committed multiple white collar crimes in their previous positions as banking officers. Through multiple sources we have learned that in derivatives trading and through mortgage lending practices, they participated in millions of counts of fraud. Many other crimes have been documented they they could be held liable for, were we to have a White House that prosecuted crimes rather than participate in them.
8. He has supported the ongoing crimes of fraud, insider trading and front running, for certain favored institutions that his staff has recently worked for, and may still be receiving compensation from.
9. He promoted a insurance corporation bailout disguised as a healthcare bill. A scam that has nothing to do with healthcare at all, but places onerous burdens on the citizenry, to force them to effectively pay a tax to a private corporation, while letting that corporation set any rate of taxation it wishes. The legislation does not provide any teeth for forcing these corporations to provide a service in return.
There are more. These are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure that folks can come up with many more crimes to add to the list.
Obama's policies have been corporatist to the core. He campaigned as a Democrat but worked to be a faithful Republican in his deeds. He has worked diligently to destroy the economic wealth of our nation, and to offer up mountains of lucre for tribute to a select group of corporations, that have former employees placed in his cabinet. Some of these 'former' employees are said to still be receiving compensation from the very firms that they worked for. This is a clear conflict of interest. It is a violation of Federal Law.
It's time to impeach Obama and indict him for crimes against our nation as we should have done to George Bush.
I do not buy the argument that if we do so, we might get someone worse. You do not provide aid to a traitor, for fear that he will be replaced another traitor. You do not help people destroy your family, your home and your nation, for fear that someone else will try to do this also. You fight each and every person, who is at odds with your family, your state and your nation. If you depose one traitor and another pops up, then depose that one also.
I know that by writing this, I am likely to get kicked up a notch on the anti-terrorism lists. Under George Bush, it became essentially a thought crime to support the US Constitution and the Rule of Law. People who honestly swear to protect and uphold the Constitution of the United States of America and defend it against enemies both foriegn and domestic, are considered probable terrorists. People who lie when they take this oath, betray our nation and our Constitution, and violate our laws, are the new patriots. Patriots are Traitors and Traitors are Patriots in this new world made by Bush and Obama. And if this is our new country, I prefer to stand with the old. It may not have been perfect and it's ideals may not have been consistently adhered to, but it's better than what our leadership has made it into.
Let's bring this out in the open. Let's bring discussions of impeachment up with friends and neighbors. Blog about it. Make this topic too big to ignore. Make that unconvicted criminal, Bush Concubine and Traitor, Nancy Pelosi give another speech about how Impeachment is off the Table. Let her once again explain how bipartisanship is lying on your back and giving it away for free.
Let's not wait another three years. Obama has already had nine years to wrack up a list of crimes that in earlier decades, would have been plenty to have him brought up on charges. Nixon never got away with so much.
Let's get this impeachment train moving. Please.