Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Am A Racist Cracker

I didn't know until this Harry Reid flap, that the word 'Negro' was derogatory. I knew it was archaic and out of fashion. I don't use the word. I normally don't refer to people as black. I usually call black people the names that they introduce themselves with. On retrospection, I can believe that some people find the word offensive. I've discovered that I can offend some people in many, many ways. Some people I've known, are spending their lives searching for new ways to be offended. In some settings, I've evidently offended members of the opposite sex by saying to them, "Hello. My name is Jack."

I know many words that are derogatory. I try not to use most of them, even in private company, because I find them offensive.

I hereby apologize for being a Racist White Cracker.

I hope that the Republican Party can see fit to forgive me.

I will continue to use words like moron, idiot, dumbshit, and greedy bastard to describe many people who work in Washington, as I feel those words are more descriptive than derogatory.

Finally, I find it despicable that a situation like this could get Harry Reid canned, but we let him slide on his continuing efforts to betray the Constitution of the United States of America.

I'd rather have a foul mouthed patriot in his seat, than a slick well spoken traitor. You can give his seat to a black man or woman that respects the Constitution, the rule of law and the rights of man, but still refers to me in public as whitey or honkey, and I'll be happier.

Actions mean more than words.

This Angry Whitey Honkey Cracker Dude is signing off.

2 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Weaseldog,

Ya gots some cracka dialect on ya? Some redneck shit-kickers in the closet? Sorry to hear about it.

Some people are upset at Pelosi and the hundreds of other Congreffionalites who jetted up to Copenhagen recently. I'm not, because I:

1) Hate to travel.

2) Hate to Fly.

3) Wouldn't want to go there even if they fed me real good and gave me free beer.

If the Pelosi :insert skanky name here: wants to spend her few remaining days in the back of a modified cargo jet I really don't give a flying f^ck because I am not jealous one bit. As for Reid, I was hoping he would croak on live camera in the middle of the senate floor, the capper to a wasted and unscrupulous life.

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Santa Maria Cleaners said...

Great blog I enjoyed readiing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home