Wednesday, July 28, 2010

In-Sync Exotics Second Annual Tiger Trot



***************************************************************

I'll be attending this event to support the cats. If you're in the area, please come out and enjoy the festivities.

And now for the begging... I'll be attending this event. If you'd like to sponsor me for this silly little walk, you can email me at weaseldog2001@yahoo.com.

Of course, you can donate anytime to In-Sync Exotics, and help insure that these cats continue to have a safe and nurturing environment, to enjoy for the rest of their natural lives.

I can attest that everyone at In-Sync is there for the cats, and the cats only. Every dollar donated, goes to the cats. The dedication of the staff and the good people who donate their time and hard earned money, shows in every happy feline.

3 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Chemyn said...

Thanks, Jack, we appreciate it!

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous edgar said...

I hope it goes well. If I get some extra $ I'll try to remember the good cause.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Weaseldog said...

Thank you Edgar. :)

Heck, if you can, come to Texas for the Tiger Trot. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home