Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Emperor Obama Has Brit Teen Banned From His Personal Empire

After getting pissed (drunk) and sending a naughty email to Emperor Barack Obama (Owner of 385+ million American Slaves), a British Teen is banned from entering Obama's Personal Empire for life. The news was passed on from Obama's personal man servants at the FBI, who relayed the messages to patsy in Britain, who then made a personal visit to the naughty teen to inform him that he's not allowed to enter Obama's personal empire, for all eternity.

Silsoe - A British teenager has been told that he won't be allowed to enter the US for life, because of an abusive email he sent to President Barack Obama.
Following an investigation in the US, the FBI contacted the London Metropolitan Police, and Luke Angel (17) – who lives in the quiet village of Silsoe, in Bedfordshire, England – was visited by local officers.
The Sun claims that after watching a TV documentary about the 9/11 terror attacks, the 17-year-old became critical of the US government, and was prompted to send the email.
In the email to the White House, Angel apparently referred to the President as a "p***k". However, when questioned by the police, the teenager couldn't recall exactly what he'd written.
He told the paper: "I don't remember exactly what I wrote as I was drunk. But I think I called Barack Obama a p***k. It was silly – the sort of thing you do when you're a teenager and have had a few.
Meanwhile, a spokesperson for Bedfordshire Police confirmed: "The individual sent an email to the White House full of abusive and threatening language. We were informed by the Metropolitan Police and went to see him."
When confronted by the police, Angel reportedly owned up, saying, "Oh dear, it was me." However, according to the report, he believed the FBI response was "a bit extreme". "The police came and took my picture and told me I was banned from America forever. I don't really care but my parents aren't very happy."

6 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Bukko Boomeranger said...

Didn't the Jonas Brothers tell this punk about Obama and the Predator drone joke? Only, it's no joke when the Emperor or his advisors give themselves the right to order the assassination of American citizens -- or anybody who's not actively fighting -- just on his say-so. Even Chimperor Bush didn't go that far, at least not as openly as Hopey does. The U.S. is mutating into something unrecognizable...

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous edgar said...

Don't f^ck with The One.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Dave Dubya said...

I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel so much safer now.

I can just imagine the trouble I'd get into if I posted or wrote emails drunk.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Bukko Boomeranger said...

Stick with phoning your ex-wife when you're drunk, like me. And damn the restraining order! When the Dade County Sheriff's Department gets its own Predator drones with intercontinental range capability, that's when I'll stop...

 
At 6:56 PM, Anonymous edgar said...

The emperor broke about a dozen existing laws during the GM restructuring too but we all know it's okay for him 'cause he's the preznit.

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=167483

above the law.

 
At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best thing that could have happened to the British teen. The US is becoming a swirling black hole anyway. Stay from.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home